Marketing On Hold Player : IAP Hybrid
Users can upload new audio remotely via the Ethernet connection, or on-site by using a removable USB flash drive. For Ethernet applications, the audio can be delivered and managed remotely via a LAN/WAN without the need for proprietary software. The USB port can be used as an alternative for those users choosing to update via a removable USB flash drive. Both methods of delivery accept a standard MP3 audio file.
The lAP Hybrid also offers a flexible installation. You can mount the device to a wall next to the phone system, or in a server rack environment.
- Network Delivery – The Ethernet connection allows for remote audio upload via the customer Wide Area Network. The lAP Hybrid has a built in GUI that allows the user to upload an MP3 file, assign IP settings and even control volume level.
- USB Delivery – If Ethernet delivery is not available, the user can update the audio by means of a removable USB flash drive. Simply drag/drop the MP3 audio file(s) to the flash drive and insert into the lAP Hybrid’s rear panel for instant playback.
- LCD Display – The LCD will display device IP information, volume level, and configuration settings. In USB mode the LCD will display the audio file currently being played. The LCD can also display a customized text “banner” which will continuously scroll across the screen.
- Solid-State Playback – All audio uploaded via Ethernet connection will play from solid-state flash memory. Audio uploaded via USB drive will play directly from USB flash drive.
- Rack Mount (optional) – For a cleaner installation on VolP systems, the lAP Hybrid can also be mounted on a server rack (consumes 1 rack unit).
- MP3 Compatible – Both the Ethernet and USB flash drive delivery options are compatible with a standard MP3 audio file. Recommended bit rate is 64-128 kbps.