On Hold Message Player : IAP JumpNite
Messages are stored in MP3 format on any standard USB flash drive with no special software or drivers needed. The lAP JumpNite is capable of high-quality audio file playback of up to 128Kbps.
The Night Answer feature allows an informative message to be played to your callers after a user programmable preset number of rings. Night answer mode is activated either manually with a switch on the rear of the unit or automatically using the optional 24-hour/7-day digital timer and 1/8″ mini-plug connector cable.
Audio content is easily managed by plugging the USB flash drive into a PC or MAC computer’s USB port and “dragging and dropping” MP3 files to and from the drive. Customers can receive new and updated message-on-hold or background music programs via e-mail or ftp and update the units themselves saving the added expense of additional USB flash drives and the related mailing and tracking costs.
- Plays MP3 files from standard USB drives.
- No drivers or special software needed.
- Playback quality up to 128Kbps.
- Playback up to 1024 audio files.
- Continuous MOH playback.
- Call triggered NIGHT message playback.
- Built-in monitor speaker.
- LED status indicator.
- Exceptional dealer support.
- 5-year parts and labor warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.