Digital Voice Announcer : IAP Multi
Messages are stored in MP3 format on the supplied USB flash drive with no special software or drivers needed. The lAP Multi-USB is capable of high-quality MP3 playback of up to 128Kbps.
Messages are triggered either by the eight contact inputs on the rear of the unit or utilizing the built in interval timer circuit. A wide variety of features such as an active output can be connected to LEDs or relays for activation when a message is playing or a stop trigger to terminate message play.
A built-in 12VDC auxiliary output allows motion detectors or heat sensors to be powered from the unit. All incoming triggers can be configured for normally-open or normally-closed triggering, as well as play once or play continuous. A rotate feature can be activated on the unit allowing for a different message to be played each time the main trigger is activated.
Programming of features is extremely easy by using the detailed instruction manual and setting the DIP switches on the bottom of the unit.
- Plays MP3 files from standard USB drives.
- No drivers or special software needed.
- Playback quality up to 128Kbps.
- Playback up to 99 audio files (8 triggerable.)
- Continuous, interval and triggered playback with BGM feed/pass-thru.
- Stop message play trigger.
- Auxiliary 12VDC output for wiring sensors.
- Built-in monitor speaker.
- Exceptional dealer support.
- LED status indicator.
- 5-year parts and labor warranty.